Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
To confirm bookings groups need to pay at least 50% of the overnight fee at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A mobile phone number of the group leader, or possibly 2, is aboslutely necessary. Groups arrival check in is best at 6 p.m. Group leaders absolutely need to coomunicate if arrival is execpetd after 8 pm.
Groups are accepted only if after booking online a clear and frequent communication is held with the hostel and are accepted only on a half board basis. Half board includes breakfast and dinner for 11 each in addition to the overnight cost. Absolutely no alcohol is allowed in rooms. Only beer and wine purchased at the hostel can be consumed in hostel premises as we are a licensed bar.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Staying at Lake Como Hostel, you will live the true Lake Como experience and enjoy breathtaking views from the rooms and the (indoor and outdoor) common spaces.
Lake Como Hostel is home to 11 bedrooms, both dormitories and private rooms with ensuite bathroom. Housekeeping is complied daily and free Wi-Fi is available in the common spaces and in the rooms.
A light Italian Breakfast (coffee, tea, bread, jam&butter) is included in the price, but our guests can order extra sweet or savory meals from our menu (ex: eggs & bacon / pancakes / apple pie etc.).
The Hostel also features a Lake-view Bar and Restaurant, the Hosteria de Menas where you will enjoy a lively atmosphere, affordable drinks, local specialities, Italian classics and gourmet burgers.
Rental services are also available (bikes, kayaks).
On the other side of the road, there is a public beach. The ferry dock and the town centre are just a few minutes away.
Menaggio (Middle-Lake), where the hostel is located, is a strategic starting point to explore Lake Como, including by public transports. The Hostel multilingual staff will be happy to share plenty of information and advice on hiking and sightseeing.
The Hostel organises cooking classes and, through its local partners, can help you book Italian language, sailing and rock climbing courses, guided bike or hiking tours etc.
CHECK-IN: 2.30 pm - 11.30 pm
Beyond these hours, check-in is possible ONLY prior phone call agreement.
Guests who arrive beyond the check-in hours without previous agreement, will be considered as no show.
CHECK OUT: before 10 am
Basic self-service breakfast is included in the price (8 to 10 am).
Restaurant timetable: Lunch: 12 pm- 2 pm | Dinner: 7 pm - 10 pm | Snack bar 2:30 pm - 11:30 pm
â¢FREE CANCELLATION until 5 days prior arrival (except for non refundable fees)
â¢In case of LATE CANCELLATION (less than 5 days before arrival), the amount due for the 1st night is charged as late cancellation fee
â¢In case of NO SHOW (and cancellation of a non refundable booking), the full amount of the stay is charged. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>