Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
La Villa hostel is a warm and friendly hostel that welcomes travelers around the world. We have a wealth of experience in the industry and know what travelers value and need during their stay.
Being right on the water we have direct access to the ocean and offer some of the most stunning views of Koh Samui as well as breathtaking sunsets every day. Our beach front new property is made for watersport lovers. Our private rooms give you a direct access to the beach and to our Watersport. We got many options: you can do paddle board, kayak, banana boat, jet ski and so on. Just come to meet us and we make sure you will enjoy your stay from the first second until the last minute. We also take a special care to our guests who book the hostel as we provide a special budget menu available in the rooms. We are getting famous for our salsa classes on Tuesday and Saturday.
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from: 2:00 PM
Check out Before: 11:00 AM
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception working period/time: 9 AM to 8PM Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- İnternet kafe
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>