Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
This is a great little place in downtown Tegus with a fun vibe, cool art, chill music, cold beer, and nice rooms with private baths. It's a nice old house that has been adapted into a hostel and a bar-restaurant that is open for locals, very nice environment.
The dorms are well equipped with an ensuite, comfortable beds, charging outlets, AC, fan and hot water. There are three rooms all fitting 4 people, one with 4 twin single beds and two with 2 twin single beds and a queen-sized bed. Staff is very nice and helpful.
We have a bar/restaurant
The hostel has a restaurant and bar. In the evenings there’s food, beer, and lots of energy and fun as the local young people come in for a party on the terrace.
The bar is definitely hopping, but they close the terrace (where the rooms are) at 12 midnight, so no need to plan to sleep much before then. The food offered here at the hostel is epic and the beer is ice cold. If noise bothers you please take that into account when booking please.
What to Do (Tegucigalpa)
Tegucigalpa is a great city that is relatively undiscovered on the backpacker trail. Nevertheless, there is a lot of life in the city. From up and coming yuppie scene to local market delicious soups, you can be sure to love this city.
This city has lots of hidden gems and feels like your ‘off the beaten track’. Museum of National Identity, La Leona Park, Mercado Los Dolores, Mercados de Comayaguela, The Picacho Christ National Park, La Tigra National Park, Santa Lucia, Valle de Angeles.
Is it Safe?
We get this question a lot. We tell all of our guests that safety should not be a concern when in downtown Tegucigalpa. Is a very safe area and we suggest you walk around with not being concerned? Nevertheless, Tegucigalpa is a big city and you should always be cautious when traveling with expensive belongings such as cellphones or cameras. Full disclamer: There is the issue cat calling with women during the day but nothing more than that. If you're a woman traveling alone, keep safety in mind when walking around after dark.
We have free high speed internet service and WiFi at the hostel.
La Ronda Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check In Time: After 2:00 p.m.
Check Out Time: 11:00 a.m. (but we're pretty relaxed about this)
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
We use Tab money app for credit card payments.
Guests can check in if their room or bed is empty and clean.
If there is no empty room or bed to check into (for instance in the case of early morning arrival) you may leave your luggage at the hostel and collect them when the room or bed is ready.
Check-out time for in-house guests is 11:00 AM. Rooms can be occupied after 14:00. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
1, Ülke Honduras
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>