Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our rooms range from simple to downright luxurious, so whether you’re travelling with your a hand-me-down backpack or a shiny new roley bag we’ve got something for you. We’ve got three dormitories with 22 beds in total, several single/double rooms with shared bath facilities nearby, and ten more modern rooms with private bath. Many of our rooms and common areas have fantastic lake views as we’re located right on the waterfront.
Our lakefront restaurant is open from 8AM - 3PM daily offering breakfasts & lunches aimed to satisfy the hungry traveler. Egg dishes, crepes, fruit, sandwiches, salads and our famous licuados are just some of the options you can choose from. We make as much as humanly possible from scratch (from bread, granola to sauces and pastries) and all our fruit and vegetables are locally sourced or grown in our garden.
Dinner is served at 7:00 and the fixed menu is a delicious 3-course meal consisting of soup with homemade bread, a main course (vegetarian option always available), and coffee, tea & cake for dessert. Our family-style dinners often lead to hours of storytelling, board games, very bad jokes, guitars & sing-alongs and are often noted as one of the highlights of people's time here.
Our famous Saturday costume dress-up party and BBQ is a night you won’t soon forget. We’ll fire up the grill while you rummage through our costume closet. On the buffet you’ll find marinated chicken or veggie burgers and a huge selection of side dishes and salads, followed by our famous chocolate brownies for dessert.
The bar is open every day and night for sodas, beer, wine, spirits, home-made liqueurs and specialty cocktails. Sunday through Thursday happy hour runs from 6pm - 7pm and on Fridays and Saturdays 5pm -7pm. Happiness is often permitted outside of happy hour.
When the Iguana opened back in 1996, the set up was humble and homey. We had no electricity and no hot water, but as time has gone on we have updated our lovely little paradise in order to accommodate the future. We do offer WiFi on the property in select public areas!
Scuba diving in a volcanic lake! The Iguana has been home to the only dive shop on Lake Atitlán for more than 20 years. ATI Divers offers PADI courses from Open Water on up, the altitude specialty course, and fun dives or refreshers on demand. Lake Atitlan is a collapsed volcanic caldera, so it's something fun and different for those feeling intrepid. Sunken buildings, spectacular volcanic rock formations and hot spots along the fault line are just some of the cool things to experience under the water.
There are plenty of other activities to fill your days here including yoga classes, swimming, kayaking, weaving, hiking trails, pool table and dartboard, book exchange and TV room, and visits to local markets and to CECAP, the Santa Cruz vocational center.
Amazing views, delicious food, clean rooms, great diving, and world-class laziness are all here waiting for you! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>