Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Roujiya is a cozy and modern (yet distinctly Japanese) family-owned guest house in the heart of Kyoto.
We are situated in a quiet area just a short walk from Nijo Station and close to......
- Many historic sites, including Nijo Castle
- Huge market for local people
- Delicious restaurants for local people
- The biggest 100 yen shop in Kyoto
When you use a bicycle, you can go anywhere in Kyoto city!
We offer a bicycle rental in our guesthouse.
We have a good connection for trains (JR, subway, Hankyu line, Keifuku line), so you don't have to take a bus (it is too crowded around the touristic area) .
Roujiya offers a sense of calm, community, and harmony - just what life in Kyoto is all about!
We offer fun and inviting lodgings in the heart of a tranquil Kyoto neighborhood - not a round-the-clock party. We aspire to provide guests with a uniquely Kyoto-style ambience, and peaceful relaxation is the order of the day. Our evenings are calm and restful. So we have curfews and bedtimes, because of being in a traditional area where neighboring buildings are mere inches away, we ask guests to keep noise levels down, especially after dark. If your picture of a great time in Kyoto involves staying up late into the night and partying hard, we strongly suggest that you to seek accommodations elsewhere.
No curfew. No lock out
In addtion we don't offer the children fare.
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
Check in 16:00
Check out 10:00
You could leave the baggage between 8:00 and 11:00 without any contact.
If you'd like to do so in an outside hours(11:00 to 16:00), there are lockers in the Nijo Station(both JR and subway) , BiVi(shopping mall near the Nijo Station) and Omiya Station(Hankyu Line).
Only two people are running.
So thank you for your cooperation.
We don't accept credit card.
We require full payment upon check in time.
The cancellation charges are as belows:
3-7 days before Check In date 50% of room charges
1-2 days before Check In date 70% of room charges
Actual day of Check In or No-show 100% of room charges Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>