Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The dormitory room can accommodate 6 persons in the bamboo bunk bed which is specifically designed by us to provide comfort and uniqueness, also the room is completed with a shower and toilet. Kosala also offers private rooms for you who need more privacy, the minimalistic rooms are decorated nicely to create the holiday and homey ambiance.
It is our actual home, so we will be here for you to show around and help to create memories during your stay. We can help to arrange your tours to the major sightseeing spots like Borobudur, Prambanan, and Mendut temples.
From here we also share the insight for exploring other smaller temples, best places for food, and also nature; beaches, waterfalls, forests, and viewpoints.
Kosala is more than a hostel, it is created to make you feel like home during your travel, as a place to breath and collect memories. We speak English, German, Italian and Spanish and if you need anything, we will be here ready to help as best as we can. See you at Kosala! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>