Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
A place where culture, people and 'buena onda' gather together. A hostel made of people for the people.
We are located in Bellavista, one of the most emblematic neighborhoods in Santiago. 10 mins walking from a main Metro Station and very well comunicated with the airport and train /bus stations. You can find all the services you may need neraby (supermarket, pharmacy..). In Bellavista you will find modern & alternative art anywhere you walk, having a coffe in Patio Bellavista listening to life music, or walk up to Cerro San Cristobal will let you discover the magic of this particular neighborhood. Besides the cultural offer, this area has a quite active nightlife with a wide range of different clubs & pubs where you can try the typical Terremoto cocktail meanwhile listening to life Salsa, Funk, Cumbia or Rock n Roll.
If you are a solo traveler or a group of friends, come and get sucha an experience at our place!
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Yaş Sınırlaması
- Kredi Kartları Kabul Edilir
Not edilemesi gereken şeyler!
Cancellation Policy : 1 day advance notice.
Only Cash , credit and debit cards payment accepted on arrival.
Check-in time : 2 pm.
Check-out time : 12 pm.
Reception open 24 hours. We accept cash and credit card.
Our hostel bar is open until 1 am.
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>