Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Kings Cross and St. Pancras stations provide excellent transport links including the tube, bus, overground trains and of course, the Eurostar which operates out of St Pancras.
Included in your stay:
FREE Wi-Fi access
FREE Bed Linen
Our friendly staff are onsite and available 24/7 and security is taken seriously with 24 Hr CCTV in place.
Before booking, please note that our two-bed basic twin private (or LU (London underground)) rooms are inner cabin rooms without windows but are said to be more peaceful.
We have recently undertaken extensive renovation of our communal shower blocks.
Parents or guardians and family members with children under 18 must book the whole room with ensuite bathroom. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult guardian or parent and are not permitted in shared rooms.
A valid passport or picture id is required for check-in along with a debit or credit card for all guests.
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Yaş Sınırlaması
- Kredi Kartları Kabul Edilir
- Sokağa çıkma yasağı yok
- Sigara İçilmez
- Vergiler dahil
Not edilemesi gereken şeyler!
Check-in: 14.00. Check-out: 10.00 am.
A valid passport or picture ID is required for check in for all guests.
Please note our new policy
Due to an increase in credit/debit card fraud from the 1st of October 2016 we will pre-authorise your debit or credit card for the total cost of your reservation 14days prior to your arrival, this will not take payment from your account but will provide confirmation to us that you are using a valid payment method.
If the pre-authorisation declines we will contact you to provide an alternative payment method, failure to supply this may result in your reservation being cancelled.
Smoking is only permitted on the Roof Terrace Bar.
No pets are allowed in the hostel.
Parents or guardians and family members with children under 18 have to book the whole room. Minors under the age of 18 have to be accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
Bookings cancelled with 14 days or more before arrival - no charges
Bookings cancelled with 2-14days prior to arrival 70% of the cost is charged.
Bookings cancelled with less than 48hours to arrival then the full cost will be charged.
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>