Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Just off the route to the Sentinel car park, turning to Witsieshoek Resort, you can alternatively access many of the attractions of the Kwazulu-Natal's Royal National Park. In a different direction, Golden Gate National Park is also within easy reach and you can continue to Clarens, a lovely village know for the many art galleries and restaurants. A two or three-night stay is ideal to enjoy the attractions of both the Drakensberg and the Maluti Mountains.
We offer quiet, restful accommodation consisting of two double rooms; a triple bedroom ideal for a couple with a child's bed; a family room that sleeps four and lastly a dormitory that sleeps six on three bunk beds that is adjacent to its own ablution block.
We supply natural products such as home-made jams, marmelades and yoghurt as well as fresh produce from our own vegetable garden and orchard and the surrounding farmlands. We also have an exciting and fun bicycle Township Tour, running daily from our Backpackers. Be sure to book this on arrival.
Internet access is free between 19:00 and 07:00 each night and through the weekend. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Posta Hizmeti
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>