Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located in the proximities of the Marino Ballena National Park and just 2 km away from Uvita, we offer mixed and female only dorms. All with a lavatory, terrace with garden views and shared bathroom. We introduce the concept of retractible beds in the zone, making possible to increase dorm size and turning rooms private. Spacious gardens, shared kitchen and a small forest we call: Reserva Karandi in which you can spot +70 birds species, mammals and multicolor insects.
Even when the area´s main attraction is whale´s sighting, there are multiple options, some of them at walking distance from Karandi. Beaches, waterfalls, rivers and many more, come and enjoy of one of the most biodiverse places in the Planet.
Karandi Hostel conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check In: Flexible.
Check Out:10:00 am.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards,debit cards.
The property may pre-authorise the card.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Smoking is not allowed.
Maximum stay 14 days.
No pets allowed.
Visitors not allowed.
Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm-6:00 am. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>