Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Notice of cancellation – Groups (10 or More):Less than four weeks prior to arrival: 50%Less than 1 week prior to arrival: 100%
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Housed in an old biscuit factory in the heart of Reykjavik, KEX is just steps from all the bars, clubs, and music venues that give this city its legendary reputation. It's also a painless distance from late-night munchies and a mind-boggling array of coffee houses, shops, and tourist attractions.
Of course, you might not even want to venture outside of the hostel with all its features, including a cafÃƒÂ© and bar, lounge area, heated outdoor patio, tourist information desk and free Wi-Fi.
In addition to our dormitory rooms we offer three different double rooms.
The Double Plus has one double bed, a private bathroom, linens and towels and a fantastic seaside view.
The Double Standard has one double bed (of the most clever convertible design in case you get tired of being so close to your travel partner), shared bathrooms, linens and towels and - if you are lucky - the same fantastic view.
The Twin Private has two single beds, linens and towels and a better-than-average chance of making your friends back home quite jealous indeed.
Ladies - for your comfort and peace-of-mind, we offer female-only dorms. If you would prefer to reserve a bed in such a dorm, please make sure to do so directly from the reservation window. If none are available, you are welcome to contact us after booking to double-check.
Families - a few of our four-bed dorms are equipped with bunk beds which can be pushed together to form what we like to call a double bunk bed. This has Mom and Dad on the bottom and kids on top. Baby cribs are also available to families traveling with a diaper bag. Please be sure to contact us after booking in order to arrange for this type of room. Space is limited, and family rooms are reserved on a first-come basis.
Children under the age of 3 stay for free and children under 12 pay 50%. The same is true for many of the excursions which can be booked directly from the hostel reception.
Two guest kitchenettes facilities are also available. And with a variety of rooms for up to 200 guests, you'll have no problem meeting interesting new travel buddies from exotic places.
Our hostel just oozes personality and soul, just like our guests. Every piece of decor has a story to tell. Using salvaged materials and found objects from various sources, the design is an organic concept blending Iceland's past with a modern, international twist. The raw industrial spaces and vintage furnishings combine to give it a homey, eclectic feel.
With the affordable nightly rates, youÂ´ll still have enough cash left over to enjoy a few pints of Viking beer or sample some local delicacies like hÃƒÂ¡karlÃ¢â‚¬Å½ and brennivÃƒÂn.
We're located in the centre of Reykjavik with a view across the bay to Mt. Esja. The old factory that houses KEX is also home to studios of various artists, dancers, and fashion designers. We're within an easy walking distance to the city's interesting nightlife, restaurants, shopping streets, cultural attractions and other points of interest in the city centre. To reach those places a little further afield, the hostel is well connected to the city's public bus system.
Please note that children under 16 cannot stay in shared dorms. Children over 16 years of age can stay in shared dorms when travelling with a guardian.
Bed linen is not included in the online rates but is available for 1.100 ISK per person per stay.
Children under the age of 3 stay for free and children under 12 pay 50%. The same is true for many of the excursions which can be booked directly from the hostel reception. Please note that there is a mandatory linen fee of 1.100 ISK per person per stay.
Lockers are available to secure your valuables. Bring a lock or buy one from us.
Check-in is from 15:00
Reception is open 24/7 Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
1, Ülke Iceland
1, Ülke Iceland
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>