Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are a friendly hotel for budget-minded travelers, located in Minami-Senju, in the North-East of Tokyo Metropolis. Combining hostel-like features, like reasonable rates and two common areas, with hotel-like features, like private rooms and all-night building entry, Juyoh Hotel is a place where low-budget doesn\'t mean cheap.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to swing by the front desk. Our friendly staff are ready to help. Please enjoy your stay!!
Reception business hours: 7:30am to 0:00am
Check in time: 4:00pm-23:00am
Check out time: until 10:00am
The guest kitchen is available from 7:30am-0:00am.
Public computers for free is available at the lobby.
Also free Internet access via WiFi is available in the room as well as in the lobby area.
The Shower rooms (free body soap and shampoo are inside) are open for 24 hours.
We have a private bath which you can book at the reception desk for 300 yen per hour. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>