Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The hostel is only a few minutes' walk away from Lake Constance, and the nearby historical old quarter on the island of Lindau is ideal for taking a stroll or exploring. The leisure options and excursion destinations in the vicinity are practically limitless, no matter whether reached on foot, by bike, public transport or in one's own vehicle.
Visitor's Tax (April 1 - October 15):
The charge per night for guests between 6 and 15 years is 1,25 € and for guests over 16 years 1,55 €
Arrival time is between 3 and 9 PM.
Let us know if you will be arriving outside these given times.
Check-out time is between 7 and 9.30 AM.
Membership of Hostelling International is required. International guests without membership pay a surcharge of 3.50 € per night. German residents aged 26 or younger can become a member of the German Youth Hostel Association for 7,- € per year, older guests and families pay 21,- € per year upon arrival.
Prices apply to guests aged 26 or younger. Older guests pay a surcharge of 4,00 Euro per person and night.
All prices include breakfast and sheets. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Otomat Makinaları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>