Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
It is situated in a beautiful listed building which is more than hundred years old. The house has been carefully restored after the reunification without destroying its unique character. Three years ago it has been improved for opening the Jellyfish Hostel. Now you find modern bathrooms on each floor, an impressive common room for meeting people and a kitchen for preparing your own breakfast or snack and keep your drinks cool.
The reception is open in summer from 8.00am to 11.00pm and in winter from 8.00 to 10.00pm (a later checkin can maybe be arranged). The new young team consists of travellers themselves, so they will be receptive to listening to all of the problems a guest can have and will probably find a solution.
The Jellyfish Hostel offers a large variety of different room types: There are beds in spacious dormitories with 8 beds, cosy 4 beds and even 'luxury' 4 bed dormitories with ensuite facilities and single beds (perfect also for families!). Privates are available as well, you can choose between single rooms, double rooms and doubles with ensuite facilities.
To stay well informed and connected guests can have free access to the internet either with a PC or by wifi.
If you step out of the hostel you can see the medievil 'Steintor' and the gorgeous 'Stndehaus'. The main tram stops 'Steintor' and 'Neuer Markt' are round the corner to reach everything easily, also the beautiful beach in Warnemünde (20 min). The shopping street 'Kröpeliner Strasse' is starting directly at the New Market. If you turn left it is just a short walk to the harbour. The Jellyfish Hostel is the ideal starting point to explore Rostock and the perfect place to relax afterwords!
Breakfast is not included in the room prices (5,50 Euro per person per day extra).
Bed linen 3,00 Euro per person once extra!
Same day bookings are possible but you need to check in until 10 pm. If you arrive later your reservation can't be honoured. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>