Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
<li>Changes can be made without penalty 14 days prior to arrival.
<li>No refund will be issued for cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Sports groups need to have a group leader or chaperon.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Jazz on the Park Hostel is conveniently located in the hip Upper West Side, along the northwest side of Central Park and three short blocks walk to the B & C subway lines. In addition the many shops, restaurants and bars just five minutes away, nearby attractions include The Museum of Natural History, the New York Historical Society, Cathedral of St. John the Divine (the world's largest Gothic Cathedral), Riverside Park and Grant's Tomb, Columbia University, and the Hungarian Pastry Shop. Take a walk across Central Park, and you'll find yourself on 5th Avenue, on the doorsteps of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Guggenheim Museum, the Neue Gallery, the Jewish Museum of Art, and other major NYC landmarks.
At Jazz on the Park Hostel we can accommodate both groups and individuals in single, double, or dormitory style rooms. Shower and toilet facilities are centrally located on each floor. Lockers are provided in each room for personal items, But please note that you must bring your own padlockone. We also offer free linens and towels; no curfew; a sensible drinking policy; A/C in all rooms; 24-hour reception, security, and access to Internet kiosks; a tourism booth (at select times); and a friendly multi-lingual staff to help make you feel at ease. We also best known for our funky coffee bar/TV lounge, and summer pub crawls and BBQ parties where everyone is guaranteed to eat well and make new friends.WIFI available for FREE in our common areas ONLY.
So, whether you've heard about us from a friend or came across us on the internet, make sure that you don't pass up the opportunity to experience Jazz on the Park. Come check us out, we're waiting to meet you!
Though we make every attempt to do so, we cannot guarantee that everyone in your party will be able to stay in the same room. Room allocations are made based on availability and on a first-come first-served basis.
Total Cost DOES NOT include taxes or fees. In New York, hotel and state tax is 14.75% plus a $3.50 service fee for each bed booked. These amounts will be added to your total bill and will be charged upon check in.
Check-in time is 3 pm and Check-out is 11 am
14 days is our maximum stay at ALL Jazz Hostels
Cancellations or changes must be notified to the hostel at least 48 hours in advance via phone or email. In case of a 'NO SHOW,' a total of one night will be charged.
Valid Out of State Photo ID
Sorry, NO NY STATE Residents.
NO EXCEPTIONS Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Kiralık havlular
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>