Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10% cancellation fee for cancellations prior to 4 days.
and 10% discount for groups of more than two nights.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The hostel was set up as a starting point for unforgettable adventures and lifelong friendships, combined with essential home comforts - providing you with only the most memorable experiences during your stay in Alexandria!
We are located in the heart of Alexandria, surrounded by a plethora of great sights, restaurants & cafes. We've listed a few for you to prepare yourself before arriving in Egypt: Bibliotecha Alexandrina (10 min.), Roman Amphitheatre (20 min.), Citadel of Qaitbay (25 min.), Montaza Palace & Gardens (40 min.), Pompey's Pillar (20 min.), Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa (20 min.), Saint Mark's Coptic Cathedral (10 min.), Abu El Abbas El Morsi Mosque (20 min.).
Our first room is a female only dorm room, consisting of three great bunk beds, with bedding and blankets provided, a large door opening onto a small balcony and trendy furnishings to finish it off.
Equipped with wireless internet, a large shared bathroom with shower facilities and individual charging sockets to each bed, this room promises to meet all your expectations and more!
The second room is a little cozier and also equipped with individual charging sockets, bedding and blankets and a great wi-fi connection. Two comfy bunk beds and lots of storage space will ensure your comfort throughout the night.
Our third room is fairly similar to the second – with bedding and blankets provided and a fair amount of storage space under each of the three bunk beds, this promises to give you a great night’s sleep. This one is also finished with rugs and artwork from around Egypt, and is conveniently situated right next to the large shared bathroom just outside.
Our largest and most airy room of the four, this one consists of also three lovely bunk beds, individual charging ports and a speedy wi-fi connection. The spacious shared bathroom is right next door, so popping in and out of the shower after a long, adventurous day won’t be a trek! Bedding and blankets are provided. Handmade rugs from the South Sinai to antique framed artworks along the walls – this room has it all.
Ithaka Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in is from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out is at 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
24 hour Reception.
There is no maximum number of days to stay. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>