Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. You may cancel your booking up to 72 hours before arrival. Please do so directly with the reception 01463241962. If you wish to cancel by email then please do so at least 7 days prior to your arrival.
2. All group bookings must be paid in full 28 days prior to arrival, any changes or cancellations must be done before this time.
3. Deposits are never refunded.
4. In the event of a no-show without cancellation, we have the right to charge your credit card for the first night's stay where you have booked accommodation with us or for the full price of the tour or other non-accommodation travel service in accordance with your booking conditions.
5. Your contract is with Hostel Accommodation Limited. It is our responsibility to provide you with the services.
6. In the highly unlikely event of a problem arising, our liability to you, if any, is limited to the deposit and that reservation fee you paid.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a 10.00 security deposit taken at check-in. This will be returned when you leave the hostel.
Any group large or small, what ever the event we can cater for you and make your stay one to remember!
Be it work or pleasure we will ensure your stay with us is the best.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We’re very clean and offer free luggage storage after check-out, free Wi-Fi, free overnight parking (7pm to 7am – there is also 24-hour parking nearby for only £4).
We are a modern, lively, fun-filled hostel just yards from the main bus station in the centre of town and five minutes’ walk from the train station. If you’re looking for fantastic budget-priced accommodation with a friendly atmosphere then look no further.
Inverness provides an excellent base to explore the highlands and islands of Scotland. The city has many attractions, including the museum and art gallery, Inverness Castle (with the castle garrison encounter exhibition) and of course the legendary Loch Ness monster around the corner! Inverness is also home to some of the best award-winning live music bars in Scotland as well as restaurants providing amazing food and value.
For all you Outlander fans, Culloden battlefield and the Clava Cairns (inspiration for Craigh na Dun) are a short bus ride away. There are also many tours offered by various companies that explore Inverness, Loch Ness, Glen Affric and many other places of interest.
We have four-, six-, eight- and 10-bed mixed dorm rooms, each with new, comfortable mattresses. There’s hot water 24/7 because of our modern electric showers.
We have a fully equipped kitchen and there’s free tea, coffee, milk and sugar all day.
Our comfortable common room features a 42-inch plasma TV. Come play our piano or strum on our guitar – we love musicians!
Reception is open until 11pm but there’s no curfew! Come and go as you please! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>