Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
30 % booking deposit is non-refundable. For the rest 70 % of amount free cancellation is possible no later than 30 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Damage deposit is 20 % of the total reservation amount has to be paid on arrival and received back on the day of departure.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are situated in a nice area of Old town, quiet and full of historical sightseeings. All main attractions are just in a few steps from our hostel. A lot of nice cafes and restaurants are at the same street.
Imaginary Hostel has two floors with pretty dorms and private rooms, a small outdoor terrace over a quiet backyard with a nice view on the Old Town tile-red roofs. You will find a charming chimney corner in our living room, and a piano to jazz up your life on a rainy day. Everyone will find here a comfort spot to spend their travelling time – whether you prefer chatting all-night long with neighbor strangers in dormitories or to spend quality time together with friends in private rooms. And of course our mansard – a cherry on top – a creative space for cinema nights, live music concerts, retro parties, and many other opportunities to miss Tallinn right after you leave Imaginary Hostel!
Imaginary Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception hours: 9:00 – 21:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Ortak oda
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>