Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
● CANCELLATION POLICY ●
We will charge you a cancellation fee from the room rate/night as below:
‐ 2 days before staying: 50 %
‐ 1 day before staying: 80 %
‐ Check-in day (i.e. On the day of stay): 100 %
‐ No Notice: 100 %
So, please make sure to notify us about the cancellation 3 days before staying.
-In the case of reduction in numbers, please understand that we can't change the room rate.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please keep quieting from 22 pm to 8 am.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1. NO CURFEW!!
2. Kimono experience & Tea ceremony available
3. NEAR Kyoto Station; about 10-15 min on foot!
4. Japanese tatami rooms (with futon)
5. 24 hours open supermarket & famous public bath nearby
6. NO SMOKING!
7. Staff speak English and Chinese
8. Rental bicycle available
We are opened especially for visitors/backpackers from abroad to Kyoto by a welcoming family. 'ikoi-no-ie' means 'home of relaxation,' so we endeavor to make comfortable rooms with cozy Japanese style for all our guests. If you would like to see more photos, check 'ikoi yuu sato' on facebook.
Reception hour is 8:00-22:00. (You can store your luggage at our reception after 11AM until check-in time.)
Please check-in once before 20:00. (Any late check in will not be served. )
Check-in will be at different place.
Please first come to our main reception 'Roman-Kan' to check-in / leave luggage.
add:542 Wakamiya-cho, Rokujo-sagaru, Wakamiya-dori,Shimogyo-ku,Kyoto 600-8314
★EXPERIECE Japanese Culture! (optional)
(1) KIMONO Dressing:
Try on antique kimono and take photos!!
(2) TEA Ceremony:
Taste/make Japanese green tea in classical manner.
We have an adjusting Café & Bar. In the place, we succeed in actualizing interiors and a space featured the mixture of the retro and modern atmosphere in Taisho-era. With brightly colored modern stained glasses or lamps, we create a special relaxing mood.
We have ice creams from “Gion-Tsujiri”, well-known Matcha-tea shop in Kyoto, or rice crackers. Please feel free to buy one for a souvenir.
At lunch time, meals with Kyoto vegetables are must-try. We all hope each of you can spend memorable times here.
★NEAR Kyoto Station
- Easy Access to the most of sightseeing spots by bus, subway and train from Kyoto Station.
- Some of bus stops and subway station nearby.
★ Additional room description
- THE ROOM NOT WRITTEN 'STANDARD' IS SMALL ROOM for the designated number of people
-There is nearly no space when you spread out futons
-We can keep big luggage at reception if you need
(You can put it into a closet if that room has one)
-The room might be arranged in same room type of the annex.
★CHILD & INFANT FARE
- 0-12 years old: 1000 yen/night
(without own futon; sharing a futon with a parent.) Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>