Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hygge hostel is located in Butyrskiy district of Moscow. 5-10 minutes walking from the hotel - there are such interesting places as Museum of Human living systems, big modern art center Flacon and Ostankino Television Tower. 7 minutes walking- lovely MSU Botanic Garden. Bolshoi Theater is 5,6 km away from the hostel. The nearest metro station is Dmitrovskaya, Hygge hostel is 0,7 km away from it.
Hygge hoste is a new hostel,opened just in June 2018. Hostel advantages: all our guests will find clean rooms, new furniture and wow service: we'll order a taxi or pizza for you, we'll recommend best bars, restaurants and places. Our disadvantage is that the hostel is located not in the very city center and there are no fashionable night clubs in the backyard. But, at the same time, it so quite here, that you will fully enjoy your time and have a rest. This disadvantage we will reimburse with a fair price.
There are 2 shared bathrooms and kitchen in the hostel, as well as shared reception area with TV, games and sofa. Guests can access their rooms with individual digital keys (cards).
Hygge Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>