Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are located in the heart of the village, next to the town hall, right on the starting point of the route to Mulhacén peak, the highest peak in the spanish peninsula. Close to the hotel, only 1 minute walking, you can find a supermarket and a local bakery to get fresh homemade bread.
Hotel la Fragua II respects the arquitecture inherited from our Arabs ancestors with the white traditional houses from La Alpujarra. Hotel la Fragua II offers a broad range of facilities including swimming pool, free WIFI, water heater in every room, big bathroom, private terrace, etc. It also has a bar and a restaurant located in the next building.
Hotel la Fragua II Policies e Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
Maximum stay is 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- İnternet kafe
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>