Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We use solar energy to heat our water which means you can have a lovely hot shower 24 hours and that is eco-friendly too. It is an amazing venue as from the roof you an excellent view of City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Monsoon Palace, Old /new part of town, Havellies and surrounds Aravali range of mountains.
[The rooftop restaurant serves only breakfast and fast food.] available all day.
YELLOW HEIGHTS provides 8 elegantly appointed rooms. All rooms are spacious, clean, comfortable, and full of light and tastefully decorated to meet the discerning guest's needs. We also have rooms with Air Conditioner and Television as per the guest's requirements.
Facilities at your service
* Free use of wifi, linen, towels and luggage room.
* Indian cooking lessons.
* Ayurvedic massages
* Books swap.
* Laundry service.
* Pick-up and drop to airport.
* Internet/ e-mail
* Money exchange.
* Mini shop(Cigarettes, shampoo,......)
* Auto-rickshaws and taxies for sightseeing tours in and around Udaipur.
* Arrangement of taxi or auto-rickshaw to drop to bus-stop and train station on request.
* Organized tours to Ranakpur Jain-temple and Kumbhalgarh Fort by car.
It is a promise that your stay in our property will leave behind beautiful and joyful memories.
Pls, note we have no parking available. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>