Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
until 6 weeks prior to arrival free of charge
until 4 weeks prior to arrival 50% of the costs
until 2 weeks prior to arrival 75% of the costs
until 1 week prior to arrival 100% of the agreed lodging costs
No Show 100% of the total agreed reservation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
All 44 rooms have been renovated in modern style and are fully equipped with shower, toilet, hairdryer, cosmetic mirror, bathrobe, fridge, safe, coffee- and tea facilities, phone and free Wi-Fi. Only non-smoking rooms.
Free Internet corner in the hotel.
Our multilingual staff is always attentive to your needs to make you feel at ease.
FREE FOR OUR GUESTS: A mineral water in the room, parking during the hotel overnight stay.
A rope course is located next to the public pool and can be used for an additional fee.
Please note that city taxes are not included:
BREAKFAST CHF. 10.-- per person
Garage: CHF 80.00 per week
PLEASE NOTE: We are happy to take group bookings of up to 20 people. Cancellations are accepted until 4pm the day before arrival. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Spor salonu
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Bavul Saklama
- Direkt Çevirmeli Telefon
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Express check-in / out
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- İş Merkezi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>