Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
In the heart of the city, a comfortable, welcoming room, the windows stretching up to the roofs of the old houses...
The Hotel Pallotta is located in the characteristic Via San Rufino, which joins the Piazza Del Comune and the Duomo.
The hotel is formed out of an historic residence and has been restored with a special emphasis on creating a family environment.
Made up of 7 rooms, it stretches over three levels; on the third floor, there is a small viewing room with a view of other houses roofs.
Everything is set out in a way that allows you complete freedom and makes you feel as though you are at home.
THE RATE INCLUDE:
Room + full breakfast + tea time.
Internet Wi-Fi or internet-point.
ASSISICARD + map Guide
Free ticket for public trasportation
The simply furnished rooms have terracotta tiles, with no carpets or rugs. All rooms have a bathroom and a small shower, telephone, TV, Internet WI-FI and central heating which comes through the thermostat in the room.
Maximum attention is paid to hygiene.
There are two common rooms with a TV which can be used by guests. They are located on the first floor, where there is the minibar, a Wi-Fi area and access point for the Internet, and on the third floor where there is the view.
Breakfast is served from 8am until 10am, and includes tea, coffee, milk, bread, assorted cereal, marmalades, cheeses, salame, ricotta chease with jeam, yoghurt, fruit, eggs, fruit juice and homemade cakes.
THE TEA TIME
Tea time is served from 15pm until 18pm, and includes tea, coffee, milk, biscuit, fruit juice and homemade cakes.
The kettle is available for heating water, making coffee, tea, camomile or other hot drinks. You can help yourself.
CUPBOARD FOR HAIRDRYERS AND OTHER MATERIALS
In the corridor on the first floor, with the writing 'ripostiglio' you will find the hairdryers , hygiene packs, bin liners, disposable slippers, soaps and toilet paper.
The Assisi citycard is a card which is given free of charge and exclusively to the guests who stay in hotels in Assisi, and is valid for the entire period of stay. It allows discounts for the main parking spots in the city, special discounts in museum, restaurants, pizzerias, and certain shops
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 10.00 until 18.00
Check out between 08.00 and 10.00
Taxes included Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Direkt Çevirmeli Telefon
- Express check-in / out
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- İnternet kafe
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Oda Servisi (sınırlı saatler)
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>