Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
For your convenience our reception is open 24hours a day, we have a nice bar and free WiFi.
The Hotel Santa Clara rooms overlook the city center. All rooms are spacious and functional, equipped with air-conditioned private bathrooms and cable TV.
The main touristic interest include Mercado do Bolhão Market, the Palacio da bolsa and the São Bento Station, located 300 meters. The hotel is 10 minutes walk from the funicular Guindais, with links to the wine cellars of Porto and the Ribeira district, the waterfront.
Guests can benefit from the central location and discover many restaurants serving traditional Portuguese cuisine and the famous Port Wine.
Hotel Santa Clara Policies & Conditions
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:30.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property may Pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 4.00 EUR per person per day.
Non smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Rooms 4 Refugees
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>