Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Free parking spaces are provided for hotel Guests. There is also a free wifi in the whole building.
Every room has a private bathroom with shower, comfortable beds, wardrobe, bedside tables, desk, telephone and LCD TV.
The hotel is located only 2,9 km from the Wawel Castle and the Old Town, 2,3 km from the Kazimierz District, only 1.5 km from the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Łagiewniki and 1,9 km from the ICE Krakow Conference Center. Also, nearby are Zakrzówek lake (1.9 km) and Skalki Twardowskiego Park (2.4 km).
Nearest tram stop and 24/7 supermarket are situated only few minutes away within the walking distance.
A traditional polish breakfast buffet is served every morning.
Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can help arrange guided trips to Auschwitz, Wieliczka or the main tourist attractions of Krakow. The hotel also offers a transfer service. A luggage storage is available with no added costs
Check in: 2.00 pm
Check out: 12:00 pm
Cancellation Policy: 1 day
Credit Cards accepted
We serve freshly roasted coffee from a barista company with which we cooperate.
Breakfast extra paid for 25 zlotych per person
City Taxes not included Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Uyandırma aramaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>