Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The accommodation comprises 9 rooms with attached bathroom. Each of the individual guestrooms has its own character and style, with tasteful furniture and decor. Most rooms has a delightful view that can be enjoyed from the comfort of the jharokha (window seat).
Our rooftop restaurant 'The Saffron' is an ideal venue for a family dinner or a romantic evening. The food is excellent, offering a choice of Indian and international dishes. The view over Pichola Lake with its unique water-side buildings is amazing! Here is the perfect spot to view the Old City, with its ancient walls, gates, temples, havelis and palaces.
With the restaurant close-at-hand to supply our hotel guests with drinks, snacks or meals, you need no other reason to laze away your day here.
The charming rooftop restaurant with its cool, palm court atmosphere makes a perfect retreat from the midday heat. Dine in the evening in a romantic ambience; muted lighting, gentle music, shining cutlery and spotless napery. The reflection of the floodlit palaces in the waters of the lake and the twinkling lights of the city and beyond won't fail to enchant you.
We offer high standard food from a comprehensive menu. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>