Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Think traditional Greek whitewash exterior glowing white in the sun. Blue window and door frames add a splash of colour, while pretty stone walls and bright flowers complete the scene. Inside, its more of the same with neutral walls and tiled floors as standard.
The hotel has a lagoon-shaped swimming pool, surrounded by a pretty stone terrace. The pool area offers lounge chairs where you can absorb the sunshine and a bar, where you can get drinks and snacks during the day. If you prefer the sea though, the beach is less than a ten-minute walk away.
Jason hotel offers Single, Double, Triple or Quadruple guestrooms. All guestrooms have en suite bathroom, hairdryer, safe deposit box, refrigerator, air conditioning, daily maid service and balcony or veranda.
Check in time: 2:00 (14:00)
Check out: 11:30
Breakfast is not included
Please contact us regarding your arrival time. You can also arrange a free transfer from the airport or port with us.
taxes not included 1.50 per room per night amount to be paid in cash
Payment in cash or credit card
Cancellation Policy: Guests can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. In case of no-show, the first night stay will be charged.
Deposits paid are non refundable. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Havaalanı Transferi
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>