Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hotel Restaurant el Mirador is located in 500 meters form Oto in the Broto Valley, on 900 meters above see level. This and its pleasant climate makes form the hotel a perfect place for relax and perfect holidays.
Here, apart from the magnificent views and pure nature, you will enjoy our bar-terrace and canteen, where you can have a drink while loosing yourself in the breathtaking views of the surroundings. In the lounge with TV you will have great time with friends and family. Apart from all that, the hotel is surrounded by vast gardens and natural areas. Here, you and your family will experience the tranquility of the area.
In the restaurant of the hotel you will have the opportunity to taste some specialties from the region, and always seasonal dishes. For those who prefer it, the restaurant offers daily menu with different dishes every day, for both lunch and dinner. The restaurant offers picnics, which will be prepared for those who want to take it with them to an excursion. The restaurant counts with a total of 75 places.
Apart from the restaurant, the hotel has a marvelous Bar-Terrace from where breathtaking views are opened. Here you can have a drink or just have a great time with your friends or family, while enjoying the landscape.
Check in: 13.00
Check out: 12.00
Credit card facilities (Mastercard, Visa)
Cancellation Policy: 5 days Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Toplantı Salonu
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>