Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The area is well connected to the historical center from which you can easily get to the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and St. Peter’s Basilica. You are also near the most important streets for shopping in Rome.
Hotel Divine Rome is 700 meters from Santa Maria Maggiore, 800 meters from La Sapienza University and 14 km from Rome Ciampino Airport, the nearest airport.
Termini Station is a great choice for travellers interested in: monuments, architecture and history.
We offer privates en-suite rooms with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms feature air conditioning, LCD Television 24' inches, and security locker.
Hotel Divine Rome Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 1:00pm to 00.00am.
Check out from 00.00am to 11.00 am.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Smoking not allowed.
Pets not allowed.
Valid ID/Identification document will be request at the reception. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kiralık Kasa
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>