Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Adequate Security Deposit and
group security by our hotel security staff-force.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
A friendly and centrally located hotel; ideal for experiencing the eternal city of Rome at its best.
The building that houses the Hotel Chicago was built in the early nineteenth century and inhabited by Sardinia's first President of the Chamber of Deputies, VINCENZO GIOBERTI, after whom the adjacent street is named.
The hotel is located in between Termini Railway Station on the left and on the right, the historical La Chiesa di Santa Maria Maggiore as both are only 3 minutes walk away from the monumental Hotel Chicago and approximately 30 minutes from the airport.
Most tourist attractions can be reached by foot and transportation is not a problem at all, apart from the hour of your visit. Surrounding the Hotel are private car parks about Euro 14.00 per 24 hours, metro stops, city-buses, sightseeing buses, taxi stand, restaurant of various nationalities, supermarkets, traditional Sunday markets, daily age-long local markets, pharmacy, exchange offices, bars, pubs, gyms, disco-hall & night-clubs, cinema and theatre.
Our rooms are spacious and fully equipped with ensuite bathrooms with shower, autonomous air condition and centrally heating system, mini refrigerator, hairdryers, satellite television, internet, and digital safe for valuables, serviced daily. Our staff is always ready to help out with any questions in English, French, Spanish, and Dutch you might have or directions needed so that you can fully enjoy your visit to the city of Rome.
The hotel further offers;
Free maps and information
Free luggage storage
Free towels/shampoo/shower gel & soap
Free mini-refrigerator in each room
Breakfast comprises of;
Bread rolls/ croissant/ butter/cheese/ jam/ milk/ nutella/yogurt/fresh fruits/hot beverage and cappuccinos/ fruit juice/ cornflakes/ toasted biscuit.
City taxes are not included 3 € per night, per pax
We look forward to having you with us.
*****Please bear in mind that if a property cannot pre authorise your card for any reason, they will email you to ask you for further details. Should they not receive a response from you within 24 Hours they would be then entitled to cancel your reservation due to insufficient card details. ****** Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Kiralık Kasa
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>