Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Stay with us and we guarantee the best accommodation than ever.
5 minutes walk from St. Mark square, 3 minutes walk from Arsenale, 5 minutes walk from the Giardini.
We are pleased to welcome you in our beautiful city.
Hotel Casa Linger is a one star category hotel (real Budget hotel) situated in the heart of the city centre, just minutes from San Marco Square. Location in Venice is very very important! That's mean they are milles away from the City center ! That's mean you will need a taxi to get there (please added 20/30 euros cost) and then to come to the old City center that's mean another Taxi or Bus... that's mean other money ! and then once arrive in Piazzale Roma (last point where cars and bus can arrive) you should take a water bus to the City Center cost 7.5 euro one way per person! Please doing 2 calculs and then decide where to stay... and really save money!!
Hotel Casa Linger is situated in the Heart of the City Center, just minutes away from the beautiful San Marco Square and Rialto bridge, moreover we are in a strategic location to get Art Biennale Exposition. We offer Perfect rooms at perfect prices! Some rooms are furnished in Venetian Style, we offer rooms with private WC and without.
Staff are very friendly and will help you spend a relaxing time in the beautiful city of Venice. We guarantee you a good time!
check-in is from 14:00 pm to 23.00 pm if you check after 23.00 pm you have to pay extra 10EUR per h.
If you arrive later than 11.00 p.m. you will have to pay a late check in fee of 10,00€ for each hour of delay.
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL SPECIFYING THE TIME OF ARRIVAL.
Tourist tax not included - 2€ per pax per night
For January and February city tax will be 1€ per pax per night Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>