Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hotel Cardiff features spacious rooms in Ostend. Public parking is possible near the accommodation for a fee.
Rooms at Hotel Cardiff are equipped with a minibar, a work desk and a flat-screen TV with cable channels and fans. Private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer, and free toiletries are also provided.
There are many bars, cafés and eating facilities within 100 m from the property.
Oostende Centre is a great choice for travellers interested in shopping, food and restaurants.
Hotel Cardiff Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 168h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
The reception is open from 10:00 to 18:00 o’clock.
Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
Check out from 10:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - 6.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 EUR per room per night
Breakfast not included - 13.00 EUR per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 7 years of age.
No parking available.
No pets allowed.
No cots available.
Languages:English, Dutch and Chinese. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Oda Servisi (sınırlı saatler)
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>