Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are across the bridge from Georgetown, DC's liveliest shopping, dining, entertainment, and waterfront walking district.
We are up the street from Dupont Circle, DC's commercial and metro hub. Hotel Baron shares its neighborhood with the international 'Embassy Row,'NGO headquarters, the White House, and many Smithsonian monuments, museums, and landmarks.
Hotel Baron's newly renovated guestrooms feature free WiFi, private en suite marble bathrooms and Neutrogena toiletries, and flat screen TVs. Rooms with two double beds, two twin beds, one queen bed, or one king bed are available. 24-hour multilingual front desk staff are pleased to assist guests, and outstanding pub and fine dining fare are available at our on-site Bier Baron Restaurant & Tavern. Live music is performed on weekends, and sports events are shown on giant screens. A hot breakfast buffet is available for purchase daily.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, and cash upon arrival
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 11:00
Tax is not included in the rates
Guests cards will be preauthorised after booking. Failure to preauthorise your card will result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit will be non refundable. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Direkt Çevirmeli Telefon
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- İş Merkezi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>