Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
This hotel matches the family run, that ensure the familiar hospitality together with modern, efficient and complete services certified also from the Michelin Guide.
Hotel Bareta is situated in Caldiero Terme on the national road (SS11) that connects Verona to Vicenza. Easy to reach from the highway A4 direction Venice exit Soave or Verona Est. Our position is ideal to move to Verona (10 km.), to the Garda lake or to all mayor cities of Veneto.
The ROOMS are quiet because not on the street, have a small balcony and modern style furnished. All rooms are air conditioned with TV, TV-Sat., telephone, Wi-Fi connection, minibar, pillow card and bathroom with shower, hairdryer and all toilette necessities.
Internal parking with garages free at your disposal. Very appreciated is our rich BUFFET BREAKFAST. Wine bar with a wide choice of local and Italian wines. Welcome cocktail every night in the internal bar. Bicycles free at your disposal. The surround is very rich of attractions like Thermal swimming pools, medieval castle of Soave, wines itineraries, fossil museums. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Air Conditioning
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Faks Hizmeti
- İş Merkezi
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>