Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Typical Seville House from the 18th century, with a patio and tiles from Seville, located in the historical and monumental center and surrounded by the most important monuments such as Pilato’s House, the Cathedral, the Giralda, the Alcázar, the Town hall, the Santa Cruz Quarter, etc.
Our Hotel has 22 rooms in Andalusian traditional style, with Private Bath, Hair Dryer, Cosmetic Mirror and Amenities, Air conditioning & Heating, Digital & Satellite TV, Telephone, Minibar, Free Safety Box, Free Wi-Fi, etc…
We have double rooms with lounge and family rooms which allow greater comfort for up to 4 people.
We have a breakfast room with a wide and varied buffet and an Internet corner.
After visiting the city, you can sit and relax in our Patio Sevillano a cup of coffee, tea or some juice and biscuits in our FREE Coffee Shop. Or just surf the net at our Internet Corner or with your own laptop (Wi-Fi).
We also offer FREE: Security boxes, tourist magazines, and personalized service of tourist information and reservations.
Credit card must be shown at the check-in in order to identify its owner. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>