Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation 1 week in advance, first night will be charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
- female only
- rooms available from 14:00
- checkout at 11:00
- linen included
- towels available for 3€
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Female only. Minimum age of 16 years old. Only when accompanied by a parent or a guardian we do allow children from the age of 12 years to stay at Hostelle.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelle offers shared dormitories with 4-, 8-, and 10- beds. The dorms all have bunkbeds. Every bed has its own shelf and free locker to keep your valuables and a table with chairs. You will find comfy beds and soft, fluffy pillows. Linen is included and a reading light is supplied upon request. Every dorm has its own theme. Some rooms have been decorated by local artists from Amsterdam. You might even find some surprises! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>