Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Lovely Hostel in the center of town, in the old part called Varoš, just 10 minutes walk from the Railway, Bus and Ferry station.We are situated only 500 m from the beach. We enlarged our capacity with few more fully equipped apartments just few minutes walking distance from our reception; all of them are i 100 m area.
There are numerous reasons why visit Split. This ascient city, which is more than 1700 years old, offers you a unique experience of Mediterranean as it use to be. Here you can find the perfect ratio between tradition and modern, new and old. It's a home to Diocletian's Palace, which was built for the Roman emperor in 305 AD, and the city was founded as the Greek colony of Aspálathos in the 3rd century BC. Rich history can be seen in the numerous museums and art galleries (eg. The Archaeological Museum, The Museum of Croatian Archaeological Monuments, The Split City Museum, The Ethnographical Museum, The Croatian Maritime Museum, The Gallery of Fine Arts, etc.). Also, few kilometars away is another ascient town, known as Salonae, which was an ancient city and the capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia and it originates about 7th century BC. Today is situated in today's town of Solin, right next to Split.
But, it's not only the history that makes this city special. There are many other sacral facilities worth to visit, city squares, and unavoidable Riva, Matejuška, The West Coast, many walking tours and walking routes (to Kozajk and Mosor mount, Nature park Biokovo) and from here is very easy to reach popular national parks, like National park Krka or Plitvice lakes. In the city you can find park-forest Marjan, the hill that overlooks the city, where you can take a walk, do some sport activities or go for a swimm. There are many beaches near the city center, and one of the most famous is the sandy beach Bačvice, which also have a blue flag. Also, Split is the city of culture, gastronomy, natural beauty, sport, entertainemt and unique experiences.
LIST OF FREE SERVICES FOR OUR GUESTS:
- Free barbecue,
- Cooking utensils,
- Cleaning equipment,
- Water and electricity,
- Linen and towels
- Cleaning of the apartment on departure day.
- FREE wifi
- Extra information and services (Bus, railway and ferry schedule, recommendations for Hostels in other towns, rent a car, rent a scooter...)
EXTRA SERVICES: (charged)
- laundry service
- taxi service from/till airport
*Payment* -We accept only cash! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>