Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival no fee will be charged.
If canceled later or in case of no show ,100 percent of whole booking will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Reception is open 24 hours a day. Our staff is speaking plenty of different languages so we are always ready to give you many useful tips and information about the city – from cultural and historical sightseeing points, to local corners and places to find real Lithuanian food and drinks. The nearest shop is just 5 min walk or we highly recommend to visit local market – just 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel!
Cancellation policy: 5 days before the arrival date. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the whole of your stay.
We also may charge your card before your arrival,which will be returned.
Check in from 14:00
Check out until 12:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes Not included.
Breakfast not included.
Free on-site parking.
Guest accepted age - 18 to 50 only Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Küvet
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>