Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For large groups, we require at least 7 days notice.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We love children, but would stipulate a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children who are the responsibility of the accompanying adults and guardians, not hostel staff.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
With dorms, private rooms, large, bright communal areas and a daily routine of music and entertainment you can't help but meet other travellers over tea, shisha and sunshine. Spread the travel bug, and enjoy warm happy hospitality Moroccan Berber style.
Everyone comes to Marrakech looking for a good price and Waka Waka cuts out the haggling for you. For the first time in Marrakech. If you are on a shoe-string budget, but want to stay in an old palace of a hostel, come and enjoy the regally calm but highly entertaining Waka Wakas.
Turn your ideas into adventures in our large communal courtyard or garden roof terrace. Learn how to cook and banquet Moroccan style in our guest kitchen, and experience Waka Waka's evening entertainment. If you find the time to leave the hostel, you will find all the sparkly trinkets you need to cram into your backpack on our doorstep.
Leave your guidebook at the bottom of your bag, and experience Morocco Uncut. Choose your own adventure over tea and maybe a cheeky shisha pipe we are from all corners of Morocco the far flung Sahara, the mountains and Marrakech itself and are happy to provide guidance, advice, and lots of stories about the areas you may want to visit. Get off the beaten track.
As Michael Palin once said 'somewhere a long way away, people are doing sensible things like mowing lawns and digging gardens'. However, with not a spade in sight, you will be banqueting, singing, laughing and experiencing the incredible city of Marrakech in an old palace of a hostel that breathes life into travel. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- İş Paneli
- Kiralık Kasa
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>