Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The hostel is located on the second floor of a two-storey building. One room can accommodate 4 guests. In the room there are two two-storey beds made of wood. From the window you can see the mountains with dark coniferous taiga. Another room is designed for two people. It has a wooden bed and a balcony. There is a kitchen in the hostel where you can prepare meals. There is also a coffee machine, a kettle, a refrigerator and various kitchenware. Sugar, coffee and tea are available free of charge throughout the day. Shower gel and shampoo are also provided free of charge.
Not far from the hostel you can walk to the spring and collect crystal clear natural water, visit the rock of love, where you can enjoy panoramic views of lake Baikal and the city. You can take a walk along the picturesque river Slyudyanka, see the galleries, where minerals were mined. The city has museums, the beach.
We help our guests to organize their holidays:
1. planning walking.
2. husky dogs (reservation at least 3 days in advance).
3. Snowmobiling in Baikal (reservation at least 3 days in advance)
4. horseback riding (reservation at least 3 days in advance)
5. boating (reservation at least 3 days in advance)
6. fishing (reservation at least 3 days in advance)
7. interview with a naturalist about the flora and fauna of the local nature: view photos, live exhibits.
8. travel by car to beautiful natural places.
All these services are available for a fee, except for planning walking tours.
It is very convenient place to start your trip to East Sayan Mountains (Cherskogiy pick),
The circum-Baikal railroad,
Baikalsk, Ulan-Ude and Irkutsk cities,
Utulik and Irkut rivers,
Tunkinskaya valley (Arshan, Zhemchug, Nilova Pustyn, Shumakskie springs, Orlik, Volcano valley, Munku Sardyk mountain)
Slyudyanka is located 110 km far from Irkutsk. Slyudyanka is situated conveniently at the crossing of tourist routes around the South Baikal region. In this town one may get interested in it's history and in it's sightseeing.
It takes thirty minutes by walk or five minutes by driving to get to the shore of Baikal (3 km). From Slyudyanka bus station you can leave for any direction to Irkutsk or Tunka Valley or to Baikalsk. In Slyudyanka there is the railway station built in 1905 and made of marble the only marble station in the world. It takes twenty minutes by walk from the railway station to the hostel (2,5 km).
From the hostel one may have a look at the high mountains. The picturesque stream Slyudyanka flows to Baikal which beauty has been marked by investigators from the past, is five minutes by walk from the hostel. Twenty minutes walk from the hostel up to the stream will let you find a water stream flowing from the rock. It's water is used by the habitants because of its clearness.
It is absolutely necessary for you to tell us the exact time of your arrival in Sludyanka.
You can make all year round trips, excursions around Sludyanka and Tunka regions as well as horse-riding. Trips by boats around Baikal are offered; nutrition, laundry, garage for cars and bikes are organized. You can also have an interpreter.
Friendly host and hostess are glad to see you in their hostel!!!
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Buhar odası
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Çocuk dostu
- Vergiler hariç
Hostelworld Mobil Uygulamaları
Yeni Hostelworld mobil uygulamalarıyla hareket halindeyken rezervasyon yapın.
Dünyanın her yerinden, 170'den fazla ülkedeki 36.000'i aşkın tesisi arayın ve yer ayırtın.
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>