Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
5 days before arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If necessary, on the arrival day, the person responsible for the group and the hostel manager will agree on terms of security deposits and other additional conditions.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The house has 10 rooms, divided in double/twin and 4 people rooms, and also female/male dormitories with bunk beds. There is also a kitchen, fully equipped so you can prepare your meals. The entire property is covered by a WiFi, totally free.
Hostel S. José is located on Praia da Rocha, in Portimão less than 2 minutes' walk from the extensive beach, Praia da Rocha, one of the most beautiful beaches in Algarve. And close to other beautiful beaches in the area of Portimão. Near a variety of restaurants, bars and nightclubs, which are located on the main avenue, also less than 2 min walk from the hostel. The Marina of Praia da Rocha is about 10 min walk from the hostel.
There is easy access to other tourist sites in the southwest of the Algarve, like Praia do Carvalho, Benagil, Alvor, Lagos and Sagres.
Hostel S. José Policies and Conditions:
Check-in from 15:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Pet-friendly (private rooms only) Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Kasa
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>