Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We supply a free city map and event guide
internet gratis 3 computadoras
All rooms have privat bathrooms (hot water available 24 hours), towels and soap, cable TV (more than 80 channels). continental breakfast + fruits is included, and is served from 6.45 am a 11 am. The rooms are cleaned and made up daily.
We are open 24 hours 365 days a year.
Free Internet access is provided and we have free wireless internet the 24 H.come with your laptop ,free tea and coffee 24 hours a day from the moment you arrive
You can make international calls using your telephone card in the hostel. We also provide full-equipped kitchen facilities, a telephone service, free wake-up calls and staff availability 24 hours.
We have singles (beds are 1& half), doubles(2 beds of 1& half), , twin and triples as standard rooms, and can sleep up to eight in a room (with bunk beds).
The hostel is safe and protected by security 24 hours a day. we are eight minutes away walking from Miraflores town centre, 5 minutes by taxi to the old colonial district of Barranco and a 20 minute in taxi to the Old Town Centre.LIMA
The hostel is also near of the beach (15 minutes walking, or 5 minutes in a taxi).
Cinema(cine pacifico), discos, bars, ,Bancos (City Bank, Banco de Crdito, Banco Continental, Sudamericano).
Fridays), ,Pizzeras (Pizza Hut, Domino ,Pollos a la brasa o a la parrilla (Pardos Chicken,
KFC, Mediterraneo Chicken,,Norkys), Sandwich (Mc
Donalds, Bembos, Starbucks, Subs, Glottons, Pits, supermarkets wong are all nearby.
The laundry is three blocks away , and they clean and dry your clothes in 4 hours.
Airport Transfer 24 hours
Arriving in Lima can be rather intimidating, as the airport is a long way from the centre and the taxi touts can be very aggressive.
For this reason the hostal Pukara offers a competitively priced (check your guidebook) $ 25 dolares taxi service; the driver will collect you from arrivals (with a sign bearing your name!) and take you directly to the hostel. If there are more than three people in your party,
we can arrange a mini van $ 40 dolares to collect you.
The hostal Pukara is a family hostel; we enjoy meeting tourists and providing information about Lima and Peru.
To this end, we have arranged for a number of tours to be made available to you,
including trips to City tours in Lima , nazca .Arequipa Cuzco, Puno, .
While you are in Lima we can offer you our City Tours:
-City Tour, Historical Center and Modern Lima
-Tour to Pachacamac Ruins and Barranco
-Tours to Huaca Pucllana Ruins and Barranco
-Lima at Night (magic water circuit+Dinner) tour 4 hours
For the more adventurous traveller, there are also trips along the Inca Trail, to Puerto Maldonado,
the Amazon Jungle, Manu National Park and Iquitos, meet the beautifull beachs et the north of Peru and Mancora. Just ask at reception for details.
Visas: visas are not required to travel to Peru unless you are travelling to Peru on business, or from India, Mexico or Fiji. You do not require one if you come from Europe, Asia, the USA, South America, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. You must have a valid passport that will remain valid for the duration of your stay. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kablo TV
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>