Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Don’t worry, you can now modify or cancel your booking completely free of charge.
SOCIAL BUT RESPONSIBLE
We are currently following all procedural advice from local governments and taking every necessary measure to ensure your safety, comfort and happiness.
- We are up to speed with local government guidelines, advices from WHO and the CDC.
- Deep cleaning throughout our hostels has been increased.
- We offer sanitization in all common areas and public spaces.
NOTE: At the moment our RECEPTION operates BETWEEN 8 AM AND 12 PM. Please, contact us prior if you want to arrive in the hours when we are not at the front desk.
*** THIS IS A SOCIAL HOSTEL THAT LIKES TO PARTY!!! Reservations are only recommended if you want to meet other travellers ***
This is Hostel One Budapest, our original hostel in Budapest. Welcome.
If you’ve come here looking for a bed, we have plenty: all clean and comfortable.
But we’re not in the bed business… We’re here to provide you with an experience like no other.
What sets us apart from other hostels, is that we offer an incredibly social atmosphere.
Our staff are travellers just like you, but we aren’t just here to party. We’ll cook you dinner, take you on daytime adventures, and share our expert knowledge of the city.
We don’t have any curfews or weird rules, because we like to have fun ourselves. At night, our staff turn into professional party people. After dinner, we gather everyone together to play drinking games in our bar. When it closes, we’ll take you out to enjoy Budapest’s best parties and ruin bars, and party with you too!
Our hostel is perfectly located. Not only for exploring the city by day, but also for the stumble home at the end of the night.
There is an ATM, convenience store, tobacco shop and 24-hour food, all a short distance from us.
Our aim is to show you the best possible time in Budapest. We are perfectly suited for backpackers, and solo travellers. If you are travelling in a small group but want to meet others, then this is the place for you too!
Our common areas include our bar, kitchen & chill-out lounge.
We provide you with the following for FREE:
- City maps
- Family dinners
- Luggage storage
- Bed linen; your bed will be made prior to your arrival
- Tourist information; for the city, and also assistance booking tickets to your next destination
- Tea & coffee
For a small price we offer:
- Towels for rent (600 HUF / 2 EUR)
- Padlocks for sale (1500 HUF / 5 EUR)
Unfortunately we DO NOT have air-conditioning in the rooms. This is fairly common in Central/Eastern Europe, and of course we have fans available.
Thanks for reading, we hope to have you stay with us!
Please read our “Things to note” below, before making a booking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Bavul Saklama
- Kiralık havlular
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
10, Best for solo female travellers
2, Hostel Zinciri
1, Ülke Hungary
6, Dünya Genelinde Orta Büyüklükteki Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>