Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation with NO FEE can be made via e-mail directely to the Hostel reception or trough HW within 3 days ( 72 hours ) prior arrival.
After this mentioned time Hostel Mancini will have the rigfht to charge the 50% of the balance due to the provided guest credit card.
PLEASE NOTE that we DO NOT accept any cancellation by phone!!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor ki
The property offer several kinds of accommodation to meet your needs. Ideal for solo travelers as for families, students and groups of friends.
Located right in front of Naples Central Train Station ( 5 minutes on foot ) with easy access to local Circumvesuviana trains to Herculaneum, Mt. Vesuvio, Pompeii, and Sorrento. A great location for Erasmus students, since it is located at 5 minutes from Naples main University The Federico II and l'Orientale. The most famous "Antica Pizzeria da Michele" is at only 3 blocks from the Hostel.
Short walk to reach the port with ferry service to many local islands such as Capri, Ischia and Procida; as well as other destinations throughout Italy as Palermo, Catania and Sardinia.
Football fans can also call in advance to purchase tickets to watch S.C.C. Napoli play live at the historic San Paolo Stadium. tickets can be made available for pickup at the hostel on game day!
Our friendly multilingual STAFF ( English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish and German ) are always willing to answer your questions and provide you with useful information about local travel destinations, cheap local restaurants and other places of interest in Napoli.
We provide all guests with a free city map and show them how easy and cheap will be to reach the most important touristic attractions in the city. Allow us to guide you through worry free and affordable day trips in Napoli and surrounding areas.
- Beautiful and fully furnished Kitchen, available for guests use from 18.30 to 23:30 ( Reservation for use the kitchen is mandatory! )
- Common room with 46 inch flat screen TV and XBOX
- Free guest PC with internet
- Free superfast Wi-Fi in all rooms and common areas
- Free luggage storage for the check out day ( it has to be collected in the same day no later then 10:30 p.m. )
- Free use of personal lockers ( please provide your own padlock )
- Free linen
- Free city Map
- Book crossing point
- English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Polish speaking Staff
- If you travel during the night and get to the Hostel at early morning, we allow you to drop your luggage with us before the check in, room check in will be
after check outs and daily cleanings.
- Lock out is mandatory from 11:00 to 14:30 to give us the right time to clean all rooms and common areas.
- Huge Supermarket next door.
Join our CITY FREE WALKING TOURS ( ask upon check in )
Air Conditioned and Heaters in all dorms, private rooms and common areas
We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different dormitory ONLY in case the dorm is previously booked by a group or family.
We all wish you a pleasent stay!
OUR HOSTEL IS ALL TAX INCLUDED! Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Oyun Odası
Hostel Mancini diyor ki
The historical city center is just a few blocks away and boasts such sites as the Duomo, the National Archeological Museum, the entrance to the ancient Roman and Greek aqueducts, three Spanish castles, and OF COURSE Naples\' most famous pizzeria, Da Michele just around the Hostel corner.
I particularly recommend to visit the Bay of Naples with Castel dell'Ovo and Piazza Plebiscito, which are beautiful and lively day and night.
You can also join our FREE walking tours.
Our average age group is 20-30, but we often have many families who choose to stay with us.
Margherita (Manager) Margerita, Hostel Manager
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>