Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
In just five minutes walk from the main train and bus station, you can find accommodation in Belgrade at the new hostel which was completely renovated and reconstructed in order to meet the requirements of its guests.
Hostel M consists of the six rooms located on the first floor of the yard building which is completely hidden from the street noise. There is a choice of several room types with a different number of beds in it:
* Single bed room
* Double bed room
* Twin bed room
* Triple bed room
* Four bed room
* Dormitory (six beds)
You can expect the following services in Belgrade Hostel M:
* Private rooms
* Free Internet access (Wi-Fi)
* Hall with a TV set
* Private rooms with a TV set
* Hostel is fully Air-conditioned
* Sunny terrace
* Self-service kitchen
* Free coffee and tea
* Free lockers
* Linen Included
* Towels Included
* Laundry Facilities
* Hot showers 24 h/day
* Separate bathrooms for ladies and gentlemen
* Highest level of cleanliness
* Free parking for bikes
* Reception 24 h/day
* Video surveillance 24 h/day
* Provided proper fire protection under the law of the RS
* All necessary facilities just next door
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or
No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in starts from 12:00h until 23:00h.
Check-out before 11:00h.
Payment in cash upon arrival.
There is ATM (20m from the hostel) and exchange office (30m from the hostel).
Resident tax of 1,30EUR (160,00RSD) per person per night is not included.
Breakfast not included.
Pets are not allowed in the hostel. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Okuma Lambası
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>