Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Mojstrana is a perfect base for adventures in the Triglav National Park. There are many beautiful hikes starting right in front of the hostel, two via ferratas are just 200 m away, so is Slovenian Alpine Museum. Shop is 150 meters away. Ski slopes in Kranjska Gora are 15 min car-bus drive away.
We offer 4 double-bed rooms, 1 twin room, 2 four bed rooms, and one 6-bed dorm. Fully equipped kitchen, living room, storage room for equipping. Since the hostel is brand new, the beds are really comfortable. Every room except 4 bed rooms have bathroom in suite.
Hostel Lukna Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.27 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception times: 17:00-22:00. Host is accessible by phone 24/7.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>