Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We do not accommodate Children nor Minors under 18, Thanks for understanding!!
Valladolid is a small and calm Mayan and colonial city of 70.000 inhabitants. It is located in the north centre of the Yucatan Peninsula, only 30 minutes away from the monumental Mayan ruins of Chichn Itz.. It is a good base to rest after visiting the Mayan zone and its authentic cultural expressions. Valladolid and the region around it have some of the deepest and most spectacular natural wells (cenotes) of the Yucatan Peninsula.
An old, large colonial house, is located in Parque La Candelaria, 3 blocks from the bus-station and 2.5 blocks from the Central Park.
In a safe and familiar atmosphere, it is the home that you need to enjoy your vacations calmly. The staff are the owners. The inner patio, with its natural garden and exotic trees, offers a great space for you to cook, eat and have a siesta in the hammocks, next to the birds song.
We provide dormitories and private rooms, a completely equipped kitchen, cable- television, board games, bicycles for rent, uo-to-date tourist information and of course the colonial Parque La Candelaria just in front of the hostel.
Other attractions in and around Valladolid:
In addition to the wonderful archaeological site of Chichn Itz, the ruins of 'Ek Balam', located to 29 km, and 'Cob' to 59km. Cenotes (underground rivers in caves): 'Dzitnup', to 20 minutes by bicycle, 'Samul' to 150 mts of the Dzitnup, and 'Zac' to 4 blocks from the Hostel. Grottos: Balankanche Cave, to 34 km, close to Chichn Itz. Franciscan Convent of San Bernardino de Siena, 500 years of antiquity and constructed on the vault of a cenote, located to 7 blocks from the Hostel. Colonial Churches: San Servacio, Santa Lucia, Santa Ana, San Juan and La Candelaria. San Roque Museum, in downtown, 3.5 blocks from the Hostel. Ra Lagartos Ecological Reserve, to 104 km from Valladolid, where it inhabits American Pink Flamingo and a varied wild fauna.
Important: Please note you will need to contact the property and pay for the first night in advance through Paypal with an extra 6% fee to confirm your booking
If you don't pay or communicate with them they will cancel the booking by 4 pm Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
1, Ülke Mexico
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>