Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Hostel Helvetia will charge a 40% deposit for group bookings by credit card or bank transfer. The remaining amount is paid by a group by cash or credit card on arrival. There is no refund on the booking deposit for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The reduction in numbers less than 10% is not charged by Hostel Helvetia. A group will pay a smaller balance remained. However, when the reduction is bigger than this, there is no refund on the booking deposit for the persons that will not arrive.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We opened its door in July 2005. Since then we have entertained heaps of backpackers from all over the world. We know that among the things they value are our comfortable beds in our private rooms, as well as in dorms, clean bathrooms, wooden floor, Piotr's pictures and the common kitchen, where many culinary pieces of art and friendships were made.
The owners are travelers themselves. Both born in Warsaw, Gosia is a writer and Piotr is a photographer. When you enter the hostel, you will be immediately taken to their trips through the picks, words and stories.
Our hostel is situated in the city centre in a quiet Sewerynow Street. You will find the beating heart of Warsaw night-life with clubs, bars, cafes and theaters right behind the corner.
We are a cozy, home-like place which for years has been chosen and highly rated by:
single travelers, female backpackers, bikers, couples, family with kids, the young ones and those who are young at heart. At our hostel everyone just can feel good.
We are waiting for you to bring us your story.
See you in Warsaw!
Here is what we offer:
spacious lockers, a socket and a night lamp are assigned to every bed in dormitories, We take a 20 PLN (5 EUR) deposit for the key to the locker, which we return at the check-out.
fully equipped kitchen and a common area wit TV and collection of dvds
free luggage storage, safe
24 hour reception with amazing, passionate staff speaking Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian and some other languges. They are ready to help you to guide you to unexplored places in Warsaw, to show where you can eat the tastiest 'pierogi' and have the best local beer.
For those, who search for a little bit higher hostel standard we recommend Helvetia Plus - our second part of the hostel. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>