Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostel FAUST is an excellent base for individuals and groups. It offers accommodation in double and triple rooms. Each studio with two rooms has a modern bathroom and a furnished kitchenette (kettle, cups, plates and cutlery). Next to the reception is a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area. On the other hand, your free time during your stay may be made more pleasant by a visit to the popular Krakow club cafe FAUST Pub & Garden. Every Guest will get a 20% discount for the drinks.
Free Wi-Fi hotspot is available.
The hostel is a 15-minute walk from the train station. Many cafes, bars and restaurants, with great atmosphere and parties till dawn are a stroll away.
Old Town is a great choice for travellers interested in restaurants, food and history.
The reception is open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. From 4:00 PM to 08:00 AM self check-in. Required booking paid 100%. After booking the deposit on the account one day before the arrival date, the hostel sends you two e-codes and information about the room number by e-mail or text. The first code for the gate and main door, the second for the room. Please inform reception within 12 hours of booking, is an invoice required? We issue a receipt without this information. You will not be able to issue an invoice later. Please provide the company's tax identification number. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Kasa
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Toplantı Salonu
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>